Questions 1 – 4 are true or false.
1. The Sun is more massive than the Earth.
2. Mars is farther away from the Earth than Jupiter.
3. The Milky Way Galaxy has a bigger diameter than our Solar System.
4. Wolf 359 is closer to Earth than the Andromeda Galaxy.
Questions 5 -7 are short answer.
5. If a rocket has a speed of 10 meters per second how far does it go in 20 seconds?
6. Is the Big Bang theory a consequence of anti-matter, Hubble’s law, or worm holes?
7. How do the ideas of faster than light travel defy special and general relativity?
Share your answers with your friends and teachers.